WSI Model News Options · View
Sam-wch
Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 4:47:19 PM
Groups: Member

Paul R wrote:
AINSCOUGH 4-AXLE SEMI LOW-LOADER + MAN GGX XXL 6X4

Nooteboom Shop

Paul R

Now I wont be missing out on this Ainscough model like I did with the first, and its due in like 3 weeks Teeth Cool
Jack.
Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 5:13:01 PM

I had the first one on order and cancelled it, And then spent years searching for another, And now this one is coming out....I cant afford it. A car is more attractive looking at the moment Cool Sure It will be stunning model though.

Heavy Cranes
AJG
Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 8:05:48 PM

Thanks Steve..
Paul R
Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 6:18:42 AM

This was announced via FB yesterday:

Hi all, just adding the 1st pre production art work for Quarry Diecast Models 'Exclusive' WSI- LTM 1350 Mobile Crane in NQ Group Livery. More details to follow as they become available.

Photo: Quarry Diecast

It is exclusive to Quarry Diecast.

This is the first livery I've seen confirmed, other than the ubiquitous Mammoet livery! I quite like the look of it and look forward to the finished article. Not sure if I'll get one yet but it is sure to be popular.

Paul R
Paul R
Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 7:16:41 AM

Some 1:87 scale news:

Volvo FH 8x4 with semilowloader - Wiesbauer

MB ACtros LH 8x4 with semilowloader - Hegmann

MAN TGX 8x4 with 6-axle Semilowloader - HN Krane

Volvo FH 6x4 with 6-axle semi - Cepelludu

I get briefly excited when I see these models and then I realise they are 1/87 scale Confused

Paul R
transtechnic
Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 7:29:15 AM

Ah yes paul but having watched some herpa 1:87 over the years,it can be a precursor to very nice 1:50..Teeth ..thats the tasting menu you've shown us,Applause .

Aubrey.

http://www.Flickr.com/Photos/METALMODELS!/

MY MODEL PHOTOS..
Jim_sparky
Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:16:09 AM

Regards
James Muldoon
From the Land Down Under
Jim_sparky
Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:17:12 AM

Pic of 1:1 NQ Group LTM1350

Regards
James Muldoon
From the Land Down Under
DeWoc19
Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 2:50:38 PM

thats good news Paul, looks like a great crane, i would take this over Mammoet any day..... wonder what other liveries will be coming out
Homer
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 6:29:11 PM

Deekm wrote:
Aylward Heavy Haulage
VOLVO FH2 Globetrotter XL
Low Loader Semi (4 axle)
WSI 01-1107
Consumer price: € 140,00
WSI Collectibles Scale 1:50
Available : 2nd quarter 2012

Good news from Modelmania today, the Aylward Heavy Haulage Volvo + Stepframe will be available next week, followed by the McGuire Scania (solo tractor unit) in two weeks time, and the Kavanagh Crane Hire Volvo + Stepframe which is due in September.

Modelmania are sold out of Aylward models (complete with certificate), but they can probably still be ordered from other dealers (without certificate).

The Kavanagh model is exclusive to modelmania and Kavanagh Crane Hire themselves.

http://www.modelmania.ie/

Noel.
Sam-wch
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 6:37:51 PM

Homer wrote:

Good news from Modelmania today, the Aylward Heavy Haulage Volvo + Stepframe will be available next week, followed by the McGuire Scania (solo tractor unit) in two weeks time, and the Kavanagh Crane Hire Volvo + Stepframe which is due in September.

Modelmania are sold out of Aylward models (complete with certificate), but they can probably still be ordered from other dealers (without certificate).

The Kavanagh model is exclusive to modelmania and Kavanagh Crane Hire themselves.

Going to be the longest weekend of my life waiting for the Aylward model Anxious d'oh! Roll on monday Teeth Cool Might pick up the McGuire Scania, be nice to have since I see their trucks on the road often.
As for the Kavanagh model, I'd rather eat sh*t Whistle Teeth
Homer
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 7:09:19 PM

Sam-wch wrote:
Homer wrote:

Going to be the longest weekend of my life waiting for the Aylward model Anxious d'oh! Roll on monday Teeth Cool Might pick up the McGuire Scania, be nice to have since I see their trucks on the road often.
As for the Kavanagh model, I'd rather eat sh*t Whistle Teeth

Well I know their competitors of yours Sam but I for one am really looking forward to the Kavanagh volvo, i've wanted this model done for years just as much as the Aylward volvo. Paul is a very nice chap and a keen model collector himself. I remember a couple of years ago when me and Gus went down to their depot to collect our ac100's, we ended up staying there for hours, we got the grand tour of their offices, workshops, yard and parts department, and he even brought us down to his house for a cup of tea and a look at his own personal model collection! We were also given pens, mugs and calenders going home so it was a great day out. Hopefully there'l be more crane models to go with the trucks in the future too.

Noel.
GusO
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 7:20:36 PM

That's right good day out lucky enough the 350 was in the yard he left us play on it for awhile
this aylwards model as gci my good brother from down under would say its the ducks nuts 4 yrs ago it all began so its great to see it is just about to land and first of many aylwards , as for the kavanagh rig looks great cant wait , even on kevins site i see a wm o brian deadly i have a kyun whatever it is you no that hidious looking green thing got it for nothing so its going to get a coat of plain yellow and some decals, happy days.
gus.
Homer
Posted: Monday, August 20, 2012 8:39:58 PM

Well its finally here, I've been waiting years for this model to be done and thankfully Modelmania stepped up to the plate and took it on! Applause Applause I think its a great first truck model for them to have done.

They just arrived with Kevin this morning so shipping will start in the next couple of days. Only the Aylward models purchased from Modelmania will come with certs.

Pictures courtesy of Modelmania.

Noel.
Robert Heuston
Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 6:43:01 AM

Paul R wrote:
This was announced via FB yesterday:

Hi all, just adding the 1st pre production art work for Quarry Diecast Models 'Exclusive' WSI- LTM 1350 Mobile Crane in NQ Group Livery. More details to follow as they become available.

Photo: Quarry Diecast

It is exclusive to Quarry Diecast.

This is the first livery I've seen confirmed, other than the ubiquitous Mammoet livery! I quite like the look of it and look forward to the finished article. Not sure if I'll get one yet but it is sure to be popular.

Paul R

Placed my order this arvo. Price at this point of time around AU$550
Paul R
Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 7:57:12 AM

Homer wrote:
Well its finally here, I've been waiting years for this model to be done and thankfully Modelmania stepped up to the plate and took it on! Applause Applause I think its a great first truck model for them to have done.

They just arrived with Kevin this morning so shipping will start in the next couple of days. Only the Aylward models purchased from Modelmania will come with certs.

Pictures courtesy of Modelmania.

Looks nice Noel and I look forward to getting it. Just one question - seems the license plate has been covered in the pics. Any idea why?

EDIT - Saw your post on MTW and I now see it is the tool box covering it!

Also seems that there will be a 2nd Aylwards next year:

Alyward Heavy Haulage Globetrotter with Palfinger Crane WSI 1st Quarter 2013

Pic - Modelmania

Paul R
gbarnewall
Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 8:04:43 AM

The licence plate is just obscurred by the plate on the hitch which houses the connectors for air/power,a nice little detail to be fair,

Looks a tidy rig and can't wait to get mine,can't believe this will be model number 3 for me this year,oh how things change

Why is "phonetically" spelt with a "ph"?

... It's better to be silent and thought a fool, then to speak up and remove all doubt

The complex of Newgrange was originally built between c. 3100 and 2900 BC,[2] meaning that it's aproximately 5,000 years old. According to Carbon-14 dates,[3] it is more than 500 years older than the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, and predates Stonehenge by about 1,000 years.

GusO
Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 10:25:13 AM

Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah responce hallelujahTeeth
Paul R
Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 10:37:43 AM

GusO wrote:
Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah responce hallelujahTeeth

So you're happy then???

Wink
Sam-wch
Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 1:33:02 PM

Almost here now Teeth Dont think I've been this excited for a model since Big Hamish last year Cool