DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

My small collection in models 1:50 - Liebherr LTM1800 Sarens YCC!!! Options · View
frusso
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2019 7:13:46 AM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/22/2003
Posts: 835
Location: Brasil
Exkvate3140 wrote:
Felipe great looking scraper, any modifications done to it or is it original.
Steve


It's original Steve.
frusso
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2019 10:47:11 AM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/22/2003
Posts: 835
Location: Brasil
codydanos
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2019 12:46:48 PM
Rank: Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/1/2018
Posts: 16
Felipe, amazing collection, thanks for sharing. Which particular model is your favorite?
Exkvate3140
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2019 11:10:21 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/6/2015
Posts: 794
Felipe, that machine is a beast and a great looking model. I would have loved a chance to take a spin in that one.
Steve
Mr. Scholz
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2019 9:55:04 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/14/2008
Posts: 140
Location: Germany, CE
Holy moly,

Felipe, your TC12 is aimply one of the most exclusive dozer models one can buy. Nice to see it here. Is it made from resin or metal? Thanks for sharing!

Max
frusso
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2019 8:32:01 PM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/22/2003
Posts: 835
Location: Brasil
codydanos wrote:
Felipe, amazing collection, thanks for sharing. Which particular model is your favorite?


That's the hard question of ever! I don't know... I have 10 amazing that I will show for you on time line.

- O&K RH400 11-37
- LeTourneau L2350
- Terex TS24 push and Pull Brazilian version
- Wabco 339F
- Caterpillar 666A full ROPS from RRmodels
- Caterpillar D9T from CCM
- Caterpillar 637G from CCM
- Euclid TC12 from Black Rat
- Michigan 675 from EMD
- Liebherr LT1800 Sarens from YCC

I would like post some more!!!
frusso
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2019 8:33:41 PM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/22/2003
Posts: 835
Location: Brasil
Mr. Scholz wrote:
Holy moly,

Felipe, your TC12 is aimply one of the most exclusive dozer models one can buy. Nice to see it here. Is it made from resin or metal? Thanks for sharing!

Max


Max, it's a blackrat model, full metal and amazing!
His cab arrives damaged, but I'll work to show it complete soon!
codydanos
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2019 10:58:06 PM
Rank: Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/1/2018
Posts: 16
Oh yes, the letourneau l2350 has always been one of my dream models
JoeE
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 8:48:57 AM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 3/17/2006
Posts: 1,126
Location: NJ
That is a great looking model. Tracks look fantastic.



We rally round the family, with a pocket full of shells.....
frusso
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2019 6:50:26 AM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/22/2003
Posts: 835
Location: Brasil
Exkvate3140
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2019 7:31:15 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/6/2015
Posts: 794
Felipe great model, I do have one of those. While looking over your TC-12 again I noticed you have to pump some grease into the right side idler, would you like me to send “The Q” over to take care of that. I think his wife shut down the townhouse route so he has time on his hands I heard he was an oiler for the union.
Steve
3406E
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2019 2:02:22 AM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/21/2012
Posts: 420
Location: N. Cal
Exkvate3140 wrote:
Felipe great model, I do have one of those. While looking over your TC-12 again I noticed you have to pump some grease into the right side idler, would you like me to send “The Q” over to take care of that. I think his wife shut down the townhouse route so he has time on his hands I heard he was an oiler for the union.
Steve


He might want to flip the tracks around the right way before tightening them up. It's a great looking model but backwards tracks is a pet peeve of mine.

My Facebook page: NorCalDiecastCustoms

Clifton
frusso
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2019 5:01:52 PM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/22/2003
Posts: 835
Location: Brasil
Quinella
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2019 6:33:20 PM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/18/2003
Posts: 1,744
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Felipe: That is a splendid custom version of a tree pusher. Steve made one for me that also has a root rake. However, you have displayed your model on a lowboy exactly as I did, and Steve chewed me out severely for allowing the blade of the dozer to touch the lowboy bed. And he said the dozer was facing the wrong way. It hurt my feelings so badly, I cried myself to sleep. He can be so cruel sometimes. But I'm glad that you and I think alike. By the way, those rollers are wonderful. I had a set from Buffalo Road many, many years ago. Yours are superior to those. They were made by EMD I think. Keep up the good work. Craig
Exkvate3140
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2019 8:50:42 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/6/2015
Posts: 794
Felipe pay no attention to that man under the toupee, he loaded his on a removable gooseneck, you loaded yours on a fixed gooseneck. You pulled yours on forward, his was pulled on backwards but we have to remember he is from NC and you know what golfers say, “that’s par for the course”. Also I highly doubt he cried himself to sleep because he can fall asleep at a red light you know because of the age thing.
Your dozer with the tree spear looks great. One thing I can agree with The Q on is that your sheeps foot rollers are over the top between the functionality and their look and EMD is not even close, I also have one from them.
Steve
frusso
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2019 7:54:16 AM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/22/2003
Posts: 835
Location: Brasil
Quinella wrote:
Felipe: That is a splendid custom version of a tree pusher. Steve made one for me that also has a root rake. However, you have displayed your model on a lowboy exactly as I did, and Steve chewed me out severely for allowing the blade of the dozer to touch the lowboy bed. And he said the dozer was facing the wrong way. It hurt my feelings so badly, I cried myself to sleep. He can be so cruel sometimes. But I'm glad that you and I think alike. By the way, those rollers are wonderful. I had a set from Buffalo Road many, many years ago. Yours are superior to those. They were made by EMD I think. Keep up the good work. Craig


Craig, thank you very much for the feedback. The idea is to make unique models for friends from Brazil and outside, in very limited series. I'm glad you enjoyed it and hope you enjoy the next projects. They will come out slowly because it is not our job, just our hobby and we have many of these rollers to deliver yet. I think we'll end only in the middle of the year. Maybe a little more...
frusso
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2019 7:57:06 AM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/22/2003
Posts: 835
Location: Brasil
Exkvate3140 wrote:
Felipe pay no attention to that man under the toupee, he loaded his on a removable gooseneck, you loaded yours on a fixed gooseneck. You pulled yours on forward, his was pulled on backwards but we have to remember he is from NC and you know what golfers say, “that’s par for the course”. Also I highly doubt he cried himself to sleep because he can fall asleep at a red light you know because of the age thing.
Your dozer with the tree spear looks great. One thing I can agree with The Q on is that your sheeps foot rollers are over the top between the functionality and their look and EMD is not even close, I also have one from them.
Steve


Steve, you and Craig are hilarious! I hope to meet you in person someday! Glad you liked the rolls. They were made with great care for you!
Exkvate3140
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2019 10:02:22 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/6/2015
Posts: 794
Felipe I appreciate that and the feeling is mutual, again they are over the top models and I cannot wait to see what is next on the drawing board.
Thanks
Steve
frusso
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2019 9:58:38 AM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/22/2003
Posts: 835
Location: Brasil
Exkvate3140
Posted: Thursday, March 07, 2019 10:10:23 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/6/2015
Posts: 794
Felipe very nice looking, did you build that ROPS from scratch or buy it from an IH dealer.
Steve
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

SoClean Theme Created by Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)
Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.8 (NET v2.0) - 3/29/2008
Copyright © 2003-2008 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.