DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

NEWS FLASH! Making-of Caterpillar D6H Boom Buggy - Ad Gevers 20230530 Options · View
kwabbus
Posted: Thursday, April 12, 2018 2:17:24 PM

Groups: Member

UPDATE! FanKit Models - Modelshow Europe 2018

Saturday, March 17th, 2018 the 27st Modelshow Europe was held in the flowerauction "Plantion" nearby the city Ede in the Netherlands.

On this special exhibition one could see all kinds of miniatures and model construction projects in the field of earthmoving, cranes and heavy transport. This Modelshow Europe exhibition is unique by its grand design and the only one in Europe.
Many collectors and builders showed on the Modelshow Europe their (rebuilt and/or radio controlled) models. Also a wide range of rare miniatures and related components for the model where offered for sale.

FanKit Models from Romania presented the Delta Machinery PL95H Pipelayer in addition to their impressive program, including Oshkosh, DART and Kenworth (construction) vehicles.
A full year ago in Ede only a glimps as prototype in parts and now rightly very proud of the end result!! A must have for every Pipelayer collector.

Curious? Click on the photo!

kwabbus
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2018 3:17:17 PM

UPDATE! Ad Gevers - Modelshow Europe 2018

Saturday, March 17th, 2018 the 27st Modelshow Europe was held in the flowerauction "Plantion" nearby the city Ede in the Netherlands.

On this special exhibition one could see all kinds of miniatures and model construction projects in the field of earthmoving, cranes and heavy transport. This Modelshow Europe exhibition is unique by its grand design and the only one in Europe.
Many collectors and builders showed on the Modelshow Europe their (rebuilt and/or radio controlled) models. Also a wide range of rare miniatures and related components for the model where offered for sale.

Ad Gevers is a Dutch custom Caterpillar scalemodel builder. His main focus are Track-Type Tractors and Scrapers.
To celebrate that Ad Gevers has been collecting Caterpillar Track-Type Tractors scale models for 40 years and building 20 years kits under the name cADSttachments he decided to accomplish a unique custom built project:

Caterpillar S-D8lgp Track-Type Tractor "Mary-Ann" (Marian)

kwabbus
Posted: Thursday, April 26, 2018 9:07:33 AM

NEWS FLASH! EBIANUM Digger Museum & Modelshow 2018

On Saturday April 28th 2018 the EBIANUM Digger Museum celebrates its third year anniversary with a huge scale model exhibition. Outside the museum there will be a SAURER 6x6 Meeting.

Ad Gevers, Anton Monshouwer, Huub van Dijke (Bouwmachinesvantoen and Bouwmachinesvannu), Carol Westerhoff and Wouter Mol have a joint booth.
Some members of our "CSVT" group from abroad as Thomas Wilk and Urs Peijer will during the day be present in and around our booth.

Curious about the outcome of our next custom projects like the Caterpillar S-D8lgp "Mary Ann and the latest news from Diecast Masters like the prototype Caterpillar D11T!

kwabbus
Posted: Tuesday, July 31, 2018 4:55:46 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT! Caterpillar 830M Curtiss Wright 18M [Custom 1:50]

There is announced that before the end of 2018 a new custom made resin scale model in 1:50th scale shall be released:

Caterpillar 830M with Curtiss Wright 18M Scraper

Today the “Making of…” started in which I will add progress photos and dimensional details. Likely the introduction will take place during the NAMAC Swapmeeting in Houten, The Netherlands on Saturday December 1th 2018.
This knock out model of the Caterpillar 830M with Curtiss Wright 18M Scraper will be available in a “Old Highway Yellow” Civil and in a green “Army’ version in very limited numbers.

kwabbus
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2018 10:06:06 AM

UPDATE! The making of... ACCO Super Dozer

Custom scale model builder Matteo from Trilex Modelli is making good progress on one of his latest projects: Building a ACCO Super Bulldozer in 1:50th scale.
The ACCO Super Bulldozer is the largest and most powerful Track-Type Tractor ever made. It was built in Italy, by the Umberto Acco company. The ACCO super bulldozer was constructed mainly of Caterpillar parts. This bulldozer has a gross weight of 183 tons and is powered by two 675hp Caterpillar engines and has a dozer blade that is 23 ft.

Today time for an update with an extra 25 photos added of this "The making of... a ACCO Super Bulldozer" and during the coming period, Matteo will guide you by the complete design and construction process of this unique scale model, and the end result shall eventually, as a real custom builder wants to achieve display the 1: 1 machine as naturally as possible. You will be amazed with the high standards he sets!

Mr. Scholz
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2018 11:05:52 AM

Hello kwabbus,

this is a truely amazing replica of the ACCO dozer. Even the BERCO track pads are absolutly true-to-the-scale with the reinforcement of the grouser bars. Looks like there is every bolt in place on this tractor and the twin drivetrain convinces me on the spot. Wow. Great job by Matteo!

And thank you for your website and all the work connected with it. I love it, one of the best on the net regarding CAT models. Especially the making-of section! That said, I hope to see further photos and steps of Ads D9E Van Damme plough tractor soon!

Cheers,

Max
kwabbus
Posted: Sunday, November 11, 2018 8:31:04 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT! Caterpillar DW21 with No.21 [FanKit Models 1:50]

FanKit Models has announced to release in 2019 a new unique scale model in 1:50th scale:

Caterpillar DW21 with No.21 Wheel Tractor-Scraper

In the upcoming “Making of…” I will add progress photos and dimensional details. Final sales price and the delivery schedule date of this custom built scale model will be posted on our Website when available.
Most likely the introduction will take place during the Modelshow Europe 2019 in Ede, The Netherlands on March 16th 2019.
This next knock out model of the Caterpillar DW21 Wheel Tractor-Scraper will be available in very limited numbers.

frusso
Posted: Sunday, November 11, 2018 8:38:55 AM

For sure I will try one!
kwabbus
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2019 5:04:17 PM

NEWS FLASH! Diecast Masters Caterpillar Collection 2019

Diecast Masters has in advance of the worldwide release at the International Toy Fair aka Spielwarenmesse 2019 released their new 2019 Collection scale model catalogue.

What to think about the Caterpillar 301.7CR 308CR, 309CR Next Generation series Mini Hydraulic Excavators, Caterpillar D6 Track-Type Tractor in two versions and the new launched Caterpillar CB2.7 Utility Compactor and the CB13 Tandem Vibratory Roller just to name a few!
This is a great line-up! Keep on going Diecast Masters!!!

Barkerjoh
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2019 6:32:54 PM

Maybe just maybe with the smaller style equipment coming we will see a cat fork truck in 1:50
kwabbus
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 2:56:42 AM

NEWS FLASH! Diecast Masters Spielwarenmesse 2019

Diecast Masters is present with a complete new and larger booth at the International Toy Fair aka Spielwarenmesse held from wednesday, January 30 up to February 3, 2019, in Nuremberg, Germany.

Diecast Masters shall during the Toy Fair reveal their line up with the new Masters Diecast scale models for 2019. In addition to the previously announced road construction models the Caterpillar D6 Next Generation Track-Type tractor (in two versions) and of course all the other new (pre production) Caterpillar scale models from the diecast "High Line Series" will be shown for the first time to the collectors.

The place to be! Diecast Masters booth in Hall 7, B-83

kokosing Const Co
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 1:28:58 PM

That dozer is a beauty, surprised it didn't come with GPS pods
kwabbus
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 4:09:30 PM

NEWS FLASH! Diecast Masters Spielwarenmesse 2019

Diecast Masters is present with a complete new and larger booth at the International Toy Fair aka Spielwarenmesse held from wednesday, January 30 up to February 3, 2019, in Nuremberg, Germany.

Diecast Masters shall during the Toy Fair reveal their line up with the new Masters Diecast scale models for 2019.
A HUGE surprise are both Caterpillar 336D (Diecast) and Caterpillar 320 "Next Genarator" Hydraulic Excavators which are radiografic controlled in 1:16th scale. Must see!

The place to be! Diecast Masters booth in Hall 7, B-83

Curious? Click on the photo for more photos!

ITmachine
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 11:04:57 PM

Well now that is cool! Be nice to have a 1:16 scale excavator in diecast not to mention R/C to boot.
kwabbus
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2019 2:26:03 PM

LATEST ADDITION! Morooka MST-2200VDR [Morooka1:50]

Recently I received this scale model and now I finally found the time to photograph this latest addition in my collection:

Morooka MST-2200VDR Rubber track Crawler Carrier Dumper

kwabbus
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2019 4:08:18 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT! Caterpillar 980C Wheel Loader [Custom 1:50]

There is announced that before the end of 2019 a new custom made resin scale model in 1:50th scale shall be released:

Caterpillar 980C Wheel Loader

Soon the “Making of…” will start in which I will add progress photos and dimensional details.
Likely the introduction will take place during the NAMAC Swapmeeting in Houten, The Netherlands on Saturday November 30th 2019.

kwabbus
Posted: Friday, January 24, 2020 11:28:47 AM

NEWS FLASH! Diecast Masters Caterpillar Collection 2020

Diecast Masters has in advance of the worldwide release at the International Toy Fair aka Spielwarenmesse 2020 released their new 2020 Collection scale model catalogue.

What to think about the Caterpillar 323 and 330 Next Generation series Hydraulic Excavators, Caterpillar 352 UHD Hydraulic Excavator, Caterpillar M323F Railroad Hydraulic Excavator in two versions and the new launched Caterpillar D11 TKN Track-Type Tractor and the Caterpillar 797F Tier 4 Off-Highway Truck just to name a few! This is a great line-up! Keep on going Diecast Masters!!!

Curious? Click on the photo! and get your FREE DOWNLOAD

modelmaniac
Posted: Friday, January 24, 2020 4:15:44 PM

The models,themselves,are great.Robust,detailed,functional,even 'Bob',is optional.The only problem,I personally have,is a roof-space with loads and loads of boxes,the metal boxes for me are the only thing that has put me off.As I would like maybe two,or three of the same model.For instance,ADT's.The boxes are fine for presenting a gift to someone,or as a promotional item,but for me 20+ boxes is a headache.If collectors(like me)could get hold of machines in minimum packaging,I would get more.
Dex
Posted: Friday, January 24, 2020 6:34:13 PM

I didn't realize DM has a first generation 769! That's awesome, I just wish they'd sell their classic machines separate, I don't want to have to buy the goofy looking 770 just to get the 769.
kwabbus
Posted: Sunday, May 28, 2023 12:13:58 PM

Hello fellow collectors

I'm glad to be back on track!
With some VPN help I'm now able to be an active DHS forum member.

Best regards
Wouter

www.minimovers.nl