DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Quinella question on your cab overs Options · View
Exkvate3140
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2018 10:05:45 AM
Groups: Member

Quinella are your cab overs set up to plow 2’ of the cold white stuff, you might even have to fire up Big Allis. Stay inside my friend and don’t play that terrible Christmas song “Baby it’s cold outside”, put some Rap on.
Can see the pavement in RI
Quinella
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2018 1:11:59 PM

I don't go outside in this stuff. As you Yankees know, we don't know how to drive in snow. We got all our goodies and now we'll watch college football and then see the Panthers blow yet another one. But most of all, I get to play with trucks on the carpet!!! You ought to hear me go through the gears. I can make sounds like real diesels. I can even do Jake Brakes. CAW
Exkvate3140
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2018 2:10:11 PM

How about the noise when you engage the air brakes, in your case apply them after you stop.
Steve
Quinella
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2018 3:02:51 PM

Wife handles that. Oh, and she sent you those new silk camisole leotards you requested for Christmas. Always thinking of you buddy. CAW
dain555
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2018 3:21:17 PM

Quinella wrote:
I don't go outside in this stuff. As you Yankees know, we don't know how to drive in snow. We got all our goodies and now we'll watch college football and then see the Panthers blow yet another one. But most of all, I get to play with trucks on the carpet!!! You ought to hear me go through the gears. I can make sounds like real diesels. I can even do Jake Brakes. CAW

Gee, here I thought I was the only one to do the engine, Jake brake and air brake sounds!!! I even do locomotive engine too!!! I was driving my car one day and fooled a friend that was riding in the car, she was looking around for the truck and when I asked her what she was looking for and she told me I laughed and told her it was me!! I used to be able to do a couple engine noises too, I could do the older Mack, Cummins and even an old International gas truck engine.

And yes I still like playing with my equipment!!!

Dain

I'm a kid at heart, so I will play with any model construction vehicle from 1:87 scale to 1:1 scale!!!!

Age is a state of time NOT a state of mind!!
Exkvate3140
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2018 4:17:16 PM

Quinella tell your wife thank you very much, and she got me size svelt correct. My dogs bought you that thong you requested, you know the one with the male strippers on it. They also put a milk bone in the package, you have no questions on where that goes and if you do it is for the front of your thong.
Merry Christmas
The Dogs