Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

My Sword and WSI/Sword Peterbilts Options · View
Claus
Posted: Thursday, August 30, 2018 7:09:59 PM

Groups: Member

Claus
Posted: Thursday, August 30, 2018 7:17:49 PM

The Allis Chalmers HD21s and the SD70ACe and SD70M-2s aren't exactly a good blend as far a era but don't have the heart to put my CCM 16M up there without it being secured to a car.

modelmaniac
Posted: Thursday, August 30, 2018 7:50:36 PM

Good comparison shots,of the old,and new types of chrome,on the trucks,they look really nice.The new ones are really bright!Great loads,on those trucks,rail,and road!
Exkvate3140
Posted: Thursday, August 30, 2018 8:20:42 PM

The Allis Chalmers HD21s and the SD70ACe and SD70M-2s aren't exactly a good blend as far a era but don't have the heart to put my CCM 16M up there without it being secured to a car.

Claus, you know what they say “no guts no glory”. It’s only money and I’m sure if an accident occurs Quinella will reimburse you with the dollars he has in his pocket right now. I’ve heard people say money burns a hole in his pocket.
Steve
Quinella
Posted: Thursday, August 30, 2018 9:13:35 PM

Exkvate3140 wrote:

Claus, you know what they say “no guts no glory”. It’s only money and I’m sure if an accident occurs Quinella will reimburse you with the dollars he has in his pocket right now. I’ve heard people say money burns a hole in his pocket.
Steve

Steve: There was a big lowboy going out tomorrow. It was named after some dog, can't exactly remember. Maybe it should go to a California Liberal.

Claus: Your train layout is killer. "O" scale is my favorite, but boy it's big. You got any active tracks rigged up around the house? Craig
Claus
Posted: Thursday, August 30, 2018 10:52:49 PM

Quinella wrote:
Exkvate3140 wrote:

Steve

Steve: There was a big lowboy going out tomorrow. It was named after some dog, can't exactly remember. Maybe it should go to a California Liberal.

Claus: Your train layout is killer. "O" scale is my favorite, but boy it's big. You got any active tracks rigged up around the house? Craig

Yes. Watch the videos. The smoke units are turned up. The loco in the middle is a dummy, we'll call it Quinella.

O Gauge Trains

O Gauge Trains

Exkvate3140
Posted: Thursday, August 30, 2018 11:38:55 PM

Claus you are my new best friend. I thought grandpa was retiring.
Your videos of the trains are very cool, how about some of that RC Pete doing some hauling.
Thanks
Steve
Claus
Posted: Thursday, August 30, 2018 11:57:24 PM

sd90
Posted: Friday, August 31, 2018 4:04:28 AM

Thanks for showing you collection and the the up date on the shelveing fantastic collection
I am also a UP Collector and model n Gauge also 0 scale trains have done all my life .
Also diecast been collecting most of my life heavey haulage and cranes and dozers mainly
only problem I am not that good with the computers I have tried many times to post
still cannot get the hang on it.
Thanks .

Leon.