DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Yellowstone TV Series? Options · View
Claus
Posted: Sunday, July 08, 2018 9:20:39 PM

Groups: Member

Just wondered if anybody spotted the Vermeer trencher on the multi axle lowboy with the wrecked Pete? The trencher looked to be a similar model to the one TWH did.
Gd10r
Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 12:46:23 PM

I'm enjoying the show. I think that it is a bit smaller than the SWORD?TWH model perhaps a 1000 series. There was a nice D9T and some other iron as well. I read that there is a ranch in Idaho that is the shooting location for the show.

Still Plays with Toys
Claus
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 3:55:01 AM

Claus
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 4:17:27 AM

The first time I seen this clip had me wondering if the TWH Vermeer trencher could be loaded on the DM XL 120 lowboy with jeep and stinger and matched to a Sword 379.......I would prefer the whole setup to be rubber side down though.

The land plane would probably fit the deck better than the trencher.
Exkvate3140
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:15:51 PM

Claus how come you put no pictures of Beth (she is the best part of the series, what a head for business, so ruthless. Maybe the female version of The Q) on the post along with the trencher. I actually like this series better than the Sopranos, more action. Plus the only equipment shown on the Sopranos was a Case backhoe that Tony could not even operate.
Steve
Quinella
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 6:19:00 PM

Exkvate3140 wrote:
Claus how come you put no pictures of Beth (she is the best part of the series, what a head for business, so ruthless. Maybe the female version of The Q) on the post along with the trencher. I actually like this series better than the Sopranos, more action. Plus the only equipment shown on the Sopranos was a Case backhoe that Tony could not even operate.
Steve

I think the series is a throw back to Dallas. Kevin Costner is a lousy actor. After Dances With Wolves, he did nothing notable. Why does he have a raspy voice in this series anyway? Rhode Island Fever?
Exkvate3140
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 6:40:18 PM

No Q, I believe the raspy voice is from being around sheep, sorta like your raspy voice which is from being around sheep. No more pictures from Fla for you you ruthless old buzzard.
It’s not RI fever, it’s New England professional sports fever, which you will never catch. Oh by the way how are the Hurricanes making out by joining forces with Disney On Ice?
Steve